About the Ambassador Program
Our Ambassador Program is open to all students and is a great way to start learning about how ASUW works and what it means to be a part of the Association. We offer personal and professional development sessions, job shadowing opportunities, and a really awesome, supportive community to jumpstart your time at UW!
- – Balancing Work-Life Workshop
- – Resume + Cover Letter Workshop
- – Presentation from UW Faculty & Office
- – Meetings with ASUW President, Directors, etc.
- – Presentations to various UW RSOs, offices, etc.
- – ASUW Job Shadowing
What We’ve Done
How to Apply
- 1. To fill out an application, please visit our homepage at volunteer.asuw.org.
- 2. Click on ‘Volunteer Positions’, scroll down to Entity Opportunities and select ‘ASUW Ambassador Program [Year]’.
- 3. The application closes [Deadline], and interviews will be held [Interview Period]
- 4. Please note, all other available volunteer positions within ASUW can also be found at this site.
- 5. One round of hiring fall quarter